- Core Industries Served
The internet has moved forward at an incredible rate over the past year. With the advance in technology and among many changes, mobile browsing overtook desktops. In an attempt to be attuned to the mobile browsing world, businesses started using responsive web designing.
A responsive web design allows leads to use your website interface and helps convert leads into purchases. It entails optimizing your website for both mobile and desktop use. If you still aren’t sure about investing in a responsive web design for your business in Ottawa, we have enlisted a few reasons that can help you make a decision.
1. Improve Site Usability: A good usability score leads to recurrent visitors and increased conversions. A mobile responsive website is fundamental to a positive user experience and this is what makes businesses succeed online. Hiring a good website design company in Montreal can help you achieve this.
2. Faster Load Speed: in today’s fast-paced world, no one has the time for delayed responses from slow websites. Every website should be optimized to load as quickly as possible. Websites that are mobile responsive will generally load faster resulting in a more positive user experience. To boost your ranking, even more, invest in good SEO services in Ottawa.
3. Low Bounce Rate: An unresponsive web design is one of the biggest drivers of a higher bounce rate. By ensuring that your website has top-quality web design, you can make sure that your visitors stick around for a longer time. The Google crawler monitors these bounce rates and boosts your SEO accordingly. Thus it is essential that you invest in a good web design company in Ottawa.
4. Cost-Effective: you usually have to spend a fortune on digital marketing techniques and PPC advertisements. With a responsive website, it is a much more cost-effective way to boost your SEO ranking compared to any other way of marketing.
5. More Social Media Shares: eighty percent of social media activity is on mobile phones. If you don’t have a responsive website, you won’t be able to enjoy the SEO benefits it comes with. A good strategy for your Ottawa-based business is to hire a web design company to help you with this.
6. Google’s Algorithm: Satisfying google is the top priority of any SEO strategy. Well, Google does not just recommend responsive web design as a way to attract mobile users but also favors mobile-friendly optimized sites when displaying search engine results.
7. Remove Duplicate Content: the utilizing of both a desktop and a mobile version of a website at times leads to duplicate content across the web. Google’s crawler does not understand that those are the same brand and thus are hit with duplicate content penalties unless other missions are taken.
Website by Marketing Blendz ©2023