According to Think With Google, every 4 out of 5 consumers search for products and services they are looking for online and prefer those options that are close to their location. They no longer prefer scrolling down through local directories such as Yellow pages, rather prefer a quick search on their device. In such a scenario, if your business shows up amongst the top search results, the chances are they end up as your customer. This brings up the need to hire agencies offering local SEO services and optimize your business in your particular area.
Benefits Of Local SEO For Your Business
Your Business Looks More Authentic: When the user searches for some requirements online and your business appears in the Google 3-Pack results, he is more likely to trust you than those in the general results. When your map location and contact information are verified, along with good customer reviews, it brings authenticity to your business.
- Higher ROI: Instead of spending money on Facebook and other social media ads, it’s better to invest in local SEO services and be in front of those individuals who are actually looking for your services and are ready to spend their money for your products and services. This simply increases your overall revenue, and hence a higher ROI than other SEO services.
- Boost’s Your Conversion Rate: When someone searched for a service/product and they end up finding you in the local pack results, there are more chances that they end up doing business with you. Appearing in top results gives your potential client the much-needed trust that you are the best available option in his location. Thus, local SEO brings traffic with higher conversion rates.
- Provides You An Edge Over Your Competitors: Local SEO is your best chance to swoop into the business opportunities near you and win some customers over your competitors. A well-planned geographical SEO can help you reach out to more audiences and boost your overall business.
Tips To Improve Your Local SEO
Here are a few quick tips to help you boost your local online presence.
- To get started with the local SEO, claim and verify your Google My Business listing.
- Having a consistent NAP citation across different web directories helps improve your businesses to rank well in the local organic search results.
- Remove any duplicate listings on web directories.
- Adding Local Business Schema to your website can also be helpful. This improves the way search engines view your website.
- Make a habit of responding to all the online reviews.
- Create a review-building strategy for your business.
- Be consistent in building local backlinks.
- Localize the content of your website with the help of local keywords for cities and states you are trying to rank for.
While some of the above-mentioned steps can be performed on your own, for others you will need to consult agencies offering professional SEO services in Ottawa or wherever your business is based on. If you wish to increase your revenue by reaching the local audience and turning them into potential customers, our team at Marketing Blendz will be more than happy to help you. Request your free quote today.